Make your résumé shine.
Our diverse and talented interns help fulfill our vision to showcase Mississippi’s arts and entertainment legacy, honor our creative legends, and inspire tomorrow’s artists.
Are you a star at office management? An aspiring educator? A social media maven? A party planner extraordinaire? Apply for an internship to gain valuable work experience in your area of interest:
- Assist with daily museum operations
- Assist with office management projects and tasks
Education/public programs intern
- Help our staff produce and implement educational and public programs presented by The MAX
- Assist in reaching social media goals (including reach and website traffic)
- Assist in marketing campaigns to attract and engage with museum visitors
Hospitality/special events intern
- Assist with the planning and coordination (management and set-up) of facility rental events that include meetings, banquets, dinners, receptions, lectures, and corporate functions